We’re looking for a part-time, entry-level, Front-End Web Developer who is excited to combine design with the art of programming. Responsibilities span from the creation of UX wireframes to design and development all the way through to the programming of the visual elements of an application. The right candidate will work with multiple teams combining both marketing and development visions to develop how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Design functional and appealing responsive web applications based on usability
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and sitemaps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Development of designs into functioning websites using applicable technologies
- Optimize application for speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to ensure successful projects
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and sitemaps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wireframing tools
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of development-time CSS pre-processing tools, such as SASS
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience with content management systems
Sound like you? Great! Send us your resume! (Please have links to your portfolio in your resume)
WiredViews is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. WiredViews makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.