WiredViews is a fast-growing Ohio-based creative marketing company with a diverse portfolio of clients. We are looking for a Marketing Client Manager to support our rapid growth and build excellent client relationships. The marketing Client Manager will work directly with our partners on strategy development and execution, as well as ensuring the proper nurturing and expansion of account relationships. We need a rising leader with strong initiative who can be successful in a fast-paced environment to help lead and build the engagements we need to succeed.
This person should have significant experience in professional client relationship management, a solid background in advertising, design, or marketing, and the ability to plan and strategize at a senior level. Someone with the right qualifications for this role will be persuasive and have a confident approach to creative projects, with excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as a keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints. Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms will be a must, and a willingness to note relevant trends as well as develop ideas will make for a great fit.
- Serve as the key client contact and establish senior-level client relationships
- Build and strengthen client relationships beyond the day-to-day remit
- Ability to oversee and manage multiple accounts
- Develop and lead client presentations
- Manage ongoing client communication including regularly scheduled meetings/calls and provide exceptional follow-up and reporting
- Assist in the harvesting of new business opportunities through consistency of delivery, innovation, commitment, and earned client trust
- Interface with the internal team on planning, deliverables, and timetables to drive the day-to-day operations of programs
- Project management and coordination of team tasks as directed by the Director of Digital Strategy.
- Take the lead in understanding the clients’ needs and identifying solutions that can be provided by WiredViews
- Ensure that marketing campaigns are monitored and achieve goals/targets defined by the client and WiredViews.
- Review monthly performance and collaborate with team members to monitor and improve the performance of the account.
- Provide direction and guidance to team members who will execute marketing plans.
- Stay informed about clients’ products/services.
- Work with the Director of Digital Strategy to create digital marketing strategies and plans that align with clients’ business goals.
- Develop recommendations and provide insights to inform digital marketing plans.
- Develop digital paid strategies, target audiences, and plans for current clients on LinkedIn, Facebook, and other channels.
- Manage content marketing and social media content calendars for clients.
- Analyze and review the performance of digital marketing campaigns based on client goals.
- Build emails and marketing automation workflows in the agency’s marketing automation platform.
- Write a variety of content including but not limited to website copy, email copy, and social media posts.
- Ability to research content topics in-depth and clearly communicate the client’s values and offerings succinctly and appropriately in different channels.
- Strong writing and proofreading skills.
- Strong commitment to deadlines and communication.
- Preferred Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years of previous experience in an agency role or marketing position
- Experience managing campaigns that include multiple touchpoints
- Experience supporting a rapidly growing small business (15+ team members)
- Digital and social media marketing experience preferred
- Basic proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc…)
- SEM and PPC campaign management experience.
- The ability to apply best practices to wireframes for landing pages, marketing email campaigns, and brochures as needed.
- Experience with Google Analytics or equivalent analytics platform
- 1 year or more of marketing automation experience (SharpSpring (Preferred), Salesforce, Marketo, HubSpot, or equivalent)
Why should you apply?
- Chance to make a difference with a successful, fast-growing business
- Blended workspace model - Come into the office when you want to, work remotely when you want to. If the work is getting done, we’re not worried about where you do it from.
- The opportunity for career advancement in a professionally growth-oriented environment
- Competitive salary and profit share opportunities
- Benefits include paid time off, and healthcare
WiredViews is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. WiredViews makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.